Loan Against Property in Nasik_Banner_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik Overview_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Overview
Situated in the state of Maharashtra, on the banks of river Godavari, Nasik is one of the fastest-growing cities in India. It has been a major industrial centre known for its automobile, engineering and manufacturing industries. It is, therefore, not very surprising that young individuals in Nasik often find themselves gravitating towards self-employment opportunities. However, starting a new business requires funds. The good news is if you have a property in Nasik, you can leverage the value of the property to arrange some funds for you.
A Loan Against Property from Bajaj Housing Finance Limited is the best option for people of Nasik to arrange funds to meet big-ticket expenses like weddings, overseas education of a child, business expansion, etc. Bajaj Housing Finance is one of the best credit options in the Nasik market today.
Loan Against Property in Nasik Features_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Features
Sizeable Loan Amount
Whether it is for business expansion or your child’s education, get a property Mortgage Loan of Rs.5 Crore* or more from Bajaj Housing Finance.
No Limitation on Usage
Bajaj Housing Finance offers property loans with no restrictions on fund use. You can use the money to start a business, fund your child’s education or pay for your parent’s medical expenses.
Low Interest Rates
Low property loan interest rates of 10.10%* makes Bajaj Housing Finance the right option for availing of loans during a financial crisis. Lower interest rates make EMIs affordable for borrowers and do not impact their financial standing.
Extended Loan Tenor
Since a property loan is a long-term commitment, Bajaj Housing Finance provides borrowers with a long loan repayment tenor stretching up to 18 years. This gives borrowers ample time to plan and repay their loans easily.
Balance Transfer & Additional Credit
By opting for a Loan Against Property Balance Transfer, you not only enjoy the benefits of low-interest rates but also get the chance to avail of a Top-up Loan of Rs.1 Crore* or more.
No Foreclosure Charges
Property loans availed of from Bajaj Housing Finance on floating interest rates by individuals can be prepaid/foreclosed at any time at no extra cost. A Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Against Property is your best loan option with simple terms and conditions and no hidden costs.
Loan Against Property in Nasik Eligibility Criteria_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for a Loan Against Property in Nasik, the following eligibility criteria need to be matched:
- The applicant must be aged between 28 years and 58** years (for salaried borrowers) and between 25 years and 70** years (for self-employed borrowers)
- Should be an Indian resident
- As a working professional, the applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an MNC or in the private/public sector (for salaried borrowers) and no less than 5 years of business experience and a steady flow of income (for self-employed borrowers)
- **A Property Loan eligibility calculator can help potential borrowers check their property loan eligibility criteria before applying for the loan. Also, note that maximum age is the age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Loan Against Property in Nasik Documents Required_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Documents Required
Given below are the documents required for a property loan from Bajaj Housing Finance:
- Government of India validated ID proof of the applicant– like an Aadhaar card/PAN card/Passport/Voter’s ID/Driving license
- Verified Address proof – Electricity bills, Gas cylinder bills, Phone bills, etc.
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months’ bank account statement
- Income Tax Returns certificate
- Legal and property original documents
Please note that additional documents may sometimes be required for loan processing. Such requirements will be communicated to you by our team.
Loan Against Property in Nasik Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Interest Rate, Fees, and Charges
Bajaj Housing Finance’s property loan interest rate typically starts at a reasonable 10.10%*, depending on the applicant’s eligibility factors. Borrowers are usually required to pay a processing fee of up to 7%. However, no other hidden charges for part prepayments or foreclosure are applicable for floating-interest loans availed of by individuals
Loan Against Property in Nasik Steps to Apply_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik: Steps to Apply
Follow the given steps to apply for a Property Loan in Nasik with Bajaj Housing Finance:
- On the Loan against Property page, find and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill out all the fields
- Generate OTP and submit
Our representatives will verify the documents and evaluate the concerned property. On receipt of final approval, the money will be disbursed in 72 hours*
Bajaj Housing Finance’s online application process is simple and straightforward. If you are not comfortable applying online, walk into one of our branches and make an application in person.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Loan Against Property in Nasik_RA_WC
Loan Against Property in Nasik_Quick Links_WC