Types of Loan Against Property-Banner_WC
Meet all your big-ticket expenses with a Loan Against Property from Bajaj Housing Finance. Secure a sizeable loan at a competitive interest rate, with exclusive benefits such as disbursal in 72 hours* from document submission, minimal documentation, and doorstep service.
Based on the Property Type
1. Loan Against Residential Property: It is the most common type of mortgage loan. Individuals can avail of funds against their home or any other residential property they own. It may be self-occupied, rented out, or vacant.
2. Loan Against Commercial Property: This option lets individuals mortgage their owned commercial property, be it an office space or an industrial unit, to obtain funds against its present market value.
3. Lease Rental Discounting: In this type of Loan Against Property, you put a property that you have leased as a collateral. The fixed rentals earned act as the EMIs, and the eligible loan amount is determined accordingly.
Based on an Applicant’s Employment Type
A Loan Against Property can also be classified on the basis of an applicant’s employment type.
1. Loan Against Property for Salaried: Salaried individuals are eligible for funds against their property. For this, he/she should be aged between 25 and 70 years and employed with an MNC, or any public or private sector company.
2. Loan Against Property for Self Employed: Self-employed borrowers too can obtain an advance with Loan Against Property. He/she should be from 25 to 70 years of age and be able to showcase a stable income source with a business continuity of 5 years or more.
Note: The upper age limit is considered as age at loan maturity
Based on Usage
A Loan Against Property comes with zero end-use restriction. Thus, it can be used for any purpose as the borrower sees fits. To further help borrowers, Bajaj Housing Finance offers a range of customised Loan Against Property types. These are:
1. Loan Against Property for Education: Cover higher education expenses such as tuition fee and the cost of study materials with a Loan Against Property for education. Borrowers can also use the funds to cover travel costs, accommodation expenses, etc.
2. Loan Against Property for a Wedding: A wedding entails a number of expenditures, from catering to decoration and bridal makeup. Use a Loan Against Property for wedding to handle those expenses with ease
3. Loan Against Property for Debt Consolidation: Combine all your existing debts into one with a Loan Against Property for debt consolidation. It reduces the interest outgo and hassle of managing multiple repayments.
BHFL also offers mortgage loans for home renovation and other high-ticket expenses. The process to apply is simple and digitalised.
Types of Loan Against Property _PAC_WC
People also consider
Types of Loan Against Property - Quick Links