A Guide to Loan against Property for Doctors resource-Banner_WC
A Guide to Loan against Property for Doctors_Article_Details_WC
Loan Against Property for Doctors: Overview
A Loan Against Property for doctors is a secured type of loan to satisfy the financial needs of doctors and other eligible professional applicants, looking to expand their operations or use the funds for other personal expenses.
Loan Against Property for Doctors: Features and Benefits
- Sizeable loan amount: A Loan Against Property brings forth the possibility of receiving sizeable loan sanctions that can be used to address a variety of expenses, such as business expansion, weddings, overseas education, etc.
- Quick and hassle-free loan processing: The online application process for a Loan Against Property requires minimal documentation. It usually takes 72 hours* for the amount to get disbursed from the time of approval and document verification. This helps save time and meets urgent expenses on priority.
- Flexible repayment tenors: Borrowers also enjoy flexibility in their repayment plans and can take up to 17 years to repay the full loan amount at their pace.
A Loan Against Property for doctors also has other benefits, such as allowing for easy balance transfers, additional top-ups and much more.
Loan Against Property for Doctors: How to Improve Eligibility
Some essential factors that applicants should keep in mind when applying for a Loan Against Property are listed below:
- Applicants should have a healthy credit score
- Applicants should choose the lender wisely after assessing their unique offerings
- Applicants should avoid multiple loan applications
- Applicants should focus on clearing existing debts
- Applicants should focus evaluate their repayment capacity and apply for a loan amount that fits their budget
Loan Against Property for Doctors: Documents Required
Following is the list of documents required for a Loan Against Property for doctors.
- KYC documents (Aadhaar Card or PAN card)
- Income tax return
- Copy of ownership documents for the mortgaged property
Note that this is a generic list, and the documents required might differ from lender to lender.
Loan Against Property for Doctors: How to Apply
Loans Against Property are granted basis parameters such as experience, qualification, annual income, and profits incurred. Once the applicant meets these parameters, they can apply for a Loan Against Property by choosing a lender through online or offline means. The easiest way, however, is to apply online. Once the application form is submitted, the representatives from the lending institutions get in touch with the borrower and help complete the process.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this website and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purposes, and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. Neither Bajaj Housing Finance Limited nor any of its agents/associates/affiliates shall be liable for any act or omission of the Users relying on the information contained on this website and on associated web pages. In case any inconsistencies are observed, please click on contact information.
What is a Loan Against Property for Doctors?_RAC_WC