How to Apply Loan Against Property_CollapsibleBanner_WC
Apply for a Loan Against Property: Overview_WC
How to Get a Loan Against Property
The Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Against Property is a versatile mortgage loan that can help you meet a variety of expenses, such as business expansion, college tuition, or wedding expenses. One of its most significant features is the unrestricted use of its loan sanction, giving it the functionality of a personal loan or business loan with the interest rates of a secured loan.
To seek a Loan Against Property, you will need to pledge an immovable asset (a property you own) as collateral. You can gain access to funding worth Rs.5 Crore* or even higher, basis eligibility, for an extended repayment tenor.
Loan Against Property: A Step by Step Guide_WC
Steps by Step Guide to apply for a Loan Against Property
The steps to apply for a Loan Against Property are simple and straightforward, and the application journey is time efficient and hassle-free. Follow the steps to complete your application successfully:
- Visit the Loan Against Property application form hosted on the official website
- Select your ‘Employment Type’ and ‘Loan Type’
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, PIN code, PAN, monthly salary (for salaried and professional applicants), annual turnover (specific to self-employed applicants) and property location
- Submit the form and complete the Loan Against Property application journey
Our representative will call you within 24 hours and walk you through the documentation.
Connect with Our Customer Care Support
Whether you are an existing Loan Against Property borrower with us or an aspiring one, you may have queries and questions regarding the product and our offerings. All customers and non-customers are encouraged to connect with us through the following modes:
- Contact Number: 022 4529 7300
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply