Loan Against PropertyEMICalculator_CollapsibleBanner_WC
Loan Against Property Calculator
The Loan Against Property EMI calculator is an online tool that calculates your Mortgage Loan EMI based on the information you provide. Here are some ways in which the calculator tool helps your Loan Against Property application:
Accurate Calculations: The mortgage loan EMI calculator helps you with accurate EMI calculations without errors
Instant Results: It may take you longer to compute the results by using the EMI formula, however, by using the tool, you can get accurate results in no time
Repayment Schedule: When you adjust the EMI parameters (principal amount, tenor, and interest rate) based on your financial needs, you can also assess if the projected EMI will fit your repayment capacity. The tool lets you tweak your loan particulars as numerous times, till you arrive at your ideal Loan Against Property EMI. Using this, you can prepare a repayment schedule and tailor your loan application accordingly
Easy Availability: The calculator tool is readily available online and is free to use for all
Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Against Property eligibility criteria are easy to meet and with the property loan calculator, you can have more foresight in planning your Loan Against Property repayment more efficiently.
With the Property Loan Calculator, you can have more foresight in planning your Loan Against Property repayment more efficiently.
How to use a Mortgage Loan EMI Calculator?
How to Use a Loan Against Property EMI Calculator
The process to use the Loan Against Property EMI Calculator is easy and hassle-free:
- Select or enter the principal amount you wish to borrow
- Select or add the tenor you want to opt for
- Lastly, select or enter the rate of interest
LAP EMI Calculator will then show you the total interest payable, the tentative EMI amount and the total repayment amount.
Advantages of Using a Loan Against Property Calculator_WC
Benefits of the Mortgage Loan EMI Calculator
The land loan EMI Calculator is a free tool that allows users to calculate their mortgage loan EMIs. It is an online tool that helps one calculate their monthly instalment quickly and plan finances better.
Here are some of the benefits of using the property loan calculator:
- Quick Results: Know your EMI amount within seconds
- Easy-to-Use: It is a simple tool that almost anyone can use
- Different Combinations: Use different combinations of the principal loan amount, tenor, and rate of interest, to reach a monthly instalment amount that suits your budget
- 24*7 Availability: This calculator is available 24*7 and can be accessed on the Bajaj Housing Finance website
Mortgage Calculator Formula_WC
Formula to Calculate EMI of a Loan Against Property
Calculating the EMIs of a Loan Against Property (LAP) manually is a challenging task as the calculation is lengthy and there are high chances of errors. Therefore, use our mortgage calculator to arrive at an accurate EMI amount instantly. The mortgage loan EMI calculator uses the following formula:
EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^N]/[(1+R) ^N-1]
In this formula:
- P stands for the principal amount of loan one borrows
- R stands for the applicable rate of interest
- N is for loan tenor or the number of EMIs to be paid
Let us understand the calculation with the help of an example
Mr Anurag, a corporate employee, avails a loan of Rs. 15 Lakh at an interest rate of 7.10% p.a. for a tenor of 12 years.
Based on the above formula: EMI = [P x R x (1+R) ^N]/[(1+R) ^N-1] = 15,00,000 x 7.1 x [(1+7.1) ^144]/[(1+7.1)^144-1]
Thus, EMI = Rs. 15,506
Total interest component = Rs. 7,32,834
The total amount payable = Rs. 22,32,834
Factors Affect Loan Against Property EMI Calculations_WC
Factors That Affect Loan Against Property EMI
The three important factors that have an impact on the Loan Against Property EMI are:
- Principal Loan Amount: Since the EMI you pay are portions of the total repayment amount, the original principal amount determines the size of your EMIs. Higher the loan amount, larger your EMI can be
- Loan Repayment Tenor: The time you take to repay the full loan amount also plays a role in deciding how much pay as an EMI. Borrowers with shorter repayment tenors pay bigger EMIs, while a longer tenor can mean smaller EMIs. Note that a smaller EMI amount does not necessarily save on your total interest outflow
- Interest Rate: The interest rate on your Loan Against Property is one of the most critical factors to consider while calculating your EMI. If your interest rate is high, your EMIs may become more expensive
Salaried, professional, and self-employed applicants can borrow the Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Against Property at competitive rates by enhancing the loan application with the help of the property loan EMI Calculator.
*Terms and conditions apply
What is a Loan Against Property (LAP) EMI Calculator_WC
Loan Against Property EMI Calculator: FAQs
The EMI amount, or the Equated Monthly Instalment, is a fixed sum of money you pay back to your lender till the borrowed amount is repaid with interest. EMIs are paid over the course of the repayment tenor. It comprises of two components – principal loan amount and the interest accrued.
Bajaj Housing Finance offers sizeable loans against property worth Rs. 5 Crore* or even higher, basis eligibility. We ask for minimal documentation and disburse the loan amount within 72 hours* of document verification and approval.
The following variables are used to calculate the Loan Against Property EMI:
Principal Loan Amount: This is the loan amount you wish to borrow. A bigger loan amount leads to a higher monthly instalment (EMI).
Tenor Period: A tenor period is the duration in which you will repay the loan. Borrowers who opt for a shorter repayment tenor will be obligated to pay a much higher EMI in comparison to an applicant who opts for a longer tenor. Applicants should choose their tenors based on their financial goals.
Interest Rate: The interest rate is one of the most important factors to consider while calculating the Loan Against Property EMI. A high rate of interest will lead to an expensive EMI, which could hinder your affordability.
A Loan Against Property EMI calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate interest, monthly EMIs, and the total cost of loan. You can determine your EMI by adjusting the loan amount and tenor. You can also know about principal component of EMIs and the outstanding balance after each EMI.
Adjust the loan amount, tenor, and rate of interest on their respective sliders. You will get the total interest rate, EMI amount, and principal amount. You can also view the repayment schedule.
Loan Against Property EMI Calculator_PAC_WC