Loan Against Property in Delhi-Banner_WC
Loan Against Property in Delhi: Overview_WC
Overview of a Loan Against Property in Delhi
Delhi-NCR has always been one of the most prominent real estate marketplaces in the country. The region houses big corporations, robust infrastructure, and flourishing job opportunities. Moreover, the rising startup culture around the region has furthered pushed the demand for properties and homeownership.
A Loan Against Property (LAP) is a type of loan where you can borrow money by using a property you own as security. It can be a house or a commercial property. With Loan Against Property, you can get sizeable sanctions, as high as Rs.5 Crores*, depending on your eligibility. You have up to 18 years to repay the loan. The process is easy and requires only a few documents to fulfill the Loan Against Property Criteria in Delhi. You can even get the money in your account within 72 hours* after submitting the necessary paperwork.
Bajaj Housing Finance provides Loan Against Property in Delhi that can help you fulfill various needs, such as paying for your child's higher education, dealing with a medical emergency, expanding your business, covering working capital requirements, and more.
Loan Against Property in Delhi: Features and Benefits_WC
Features and Benefits for a Loan Against Property in Delhi
Long Repayment Tenor
Borrowers can take advantage of sizeable loan amounts with an extended period of repayment. The tenor, basis your eligibility, can range up to 18 years.
Suitable for all Purposes
The loan amount has no end-use restrictions. You can avail of a Loan Against Property to meet a variety of personal and professional needs, such as wedding, vacation and business expansion.
Low Interest Rates
Bajaj Housing Finance offers a competitive interest rate on a Loan Against Property. Those with an existing loan can switch to a lower interest rate by transferring the balance to us.
online Application Form
The application process for a Loan Against Property is an easy one, which requires the borrower to provide a few documents and personal and income related details for prompt loan approval.
Loan Against Property in Delhi: Documents Required_WC
Documents Required for a Loan Against Property in Delhi
The documents necessary for a successful loan application process while taking a mortgage loan in Delhi are as below.
- Proof of identity and residence
- Evidence of income such as last 3 months’ salary slips for salaried applicants, whereas proof of business vintage for self-employed applicants
- Property documentation
Note: This list is indicative. Additional documents may be needed during loan processing.
Eligibility Criteria for Loan Against Property in Delhi_WC
Eligibility Criteria for Loan Against Property in Delhi
To be eligible for the loan, you need to meet certain criteria:
- Employment: You should be employed by a public or private sector company, or an MNC, and have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Steady Income: You must be able to demonstrate a consistent income from a business that has been operating for at least 5 years or more.
- City of Residence and Property Ownership: The loan is available for residents of cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, and others. Additionally, you should own a property in one of these cities that can be used as collateral for the loan.
These requirements ensure that you have a stable job and a reliable source of income before granting you the loan. The city limitation is to ensure that the property used as collateral is easily accessible for valuation and other necessary procedures.
Loan Against Property in Delhi: How to Apply_Wc
How to Apply for a Loan Against Property in Delhi
- To apply, enter all the requested details in the online application form
- Once the form is filled and submitted, our representative will contact you to proceed with your Loan Against Property application; you will need to submit documents to support claims made in the form
- The property and your profile are then verified, and post approval, you can receive funds in under 72 hours*
*Terms and conditions apply
Loan Against Property in Delhi Article_wc