Home Loan in Pune -Banner_WC
Home Loan in Pune: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Pune: Overview
As the second-largest city in Maharashtra and one of the foremost IT hubs in India, Pune has emerged as a popular location among youth in the country. Pune residents enjoy an array of benefits – plentiful employment opportunities, a cosmopolitan population, and comfortable weather year-round.
With IT giants setting up large-scale infrastructure in the city, many from around Maharashtra and even the rest of the country flock here in search of better career prospects, pushing the city’s boundaries further year on year. Naturally, the real estate sector has seen growth alongside this economic boost, and both residential and commercial properties have observed significant uptake.
If you’re looking to buy a property in Pune, whether to stay or invest, the Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan is your easiest financing solution. Avail of a sizeable loan amount at a competitive interest rate starting only 8.70%* for salaried and professional applicants and repay over a period of up to 30 years. If you already have a Home Loan, you can transfer the balance to us and avail of our range of benefits with reduced EMIs starting from Rs.783/Lakh*. You also have the choice to opt for a sizeable Top-up Loan free of any end-use restrictions.
Home Loan in Pune: Features & Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Pune: Features & Benefits
Easy Balance Transfer Facility
Looking for a lower interest rate? Eligible applicants can avail of competitive interest rates when they transfer the balance amount on their existing Home Loan.
You also have the option to avail of an additional
No Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges
Individuals with floating interest rate Home Loans face no additional charges if they wish to prepay or foreclose their loan.
With us, you get the option to repay the loan over a period of up to 30 years, which ensures affordability in the long term.
We set easy eligibility criteria with minimal documentation requirements to ensure accessibility and hassle-free processing for all. Enjoy a straightforward process from start to end.
Online Account Management
Our features are at your fingertips round the clock. Access your loan details, complete transactions, and make outstanding Home Loans EMI payments via our customer portal
Online Home Loan Calculators
To better plan repayment and make an informed decision, it’s essential you calculate your Home Loan EMI beforehand. Use our Home Loan EMI Calculator to determine your monthly payments and Home Loan eligibility.
Integrated Branch Network
You can also avail of offline help by walking into any of our branches around the country. Our representatives can help you through the process in case of any doubts.
Enjoy a hassle-free process with doorstep document pick-up, easy approval, and speedy disbursal. With us, you’re assured of maximum convenience along with a competitive Home Loan interest rate.
Home Loan in Pune: Eligibility Criteria
For Salaried Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan eligibility criteria are easy to meet. They are:
- You should be a residing citizen of India
- You should be between 23 and 62 years** of age
- You should be a salaried individual with a work experience of at least 3 years
For Self-Employed Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance home loan eligibility criteria are simple. They are:
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be between 25 and 70 years** of age
- You should be a self-employed individual with at least 5 years of continuity in your current business
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan in Pune: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Pune: Documents Required
- KYC documents (address and identity proofs)
- Form 16 and/or latest salary slips (for salaried individuals)/TR document and P&L statements (for self-employed individuals)
- Bank account statements of the previous 6 months
- Document for proof of business, with minimum 5 years’ vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
Note: The list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed. These requirements will be communicated to you accordingly.
Housing Loan in Pune: How to Apply _WC
Housing Loan in Pune: How to Apply
- Visit our online application form
- Choose your loan and employment type
- Depending on your employment type, you will need to fill up specific details such as your salary amount or annual turnover and business vintage
- If you’ve identified the property you wish to purchase, you can enter the details at the last stage of the form.
Once you submit the form, our representative will contact you shortly to explain further steps, which include document submission, verification, and disbursal.
You can also apply for a Home Loan offline by walking into any of our branches around India.
*Terms and conditions apply
Home Loan in Pune_Related Article_wc
Types of Home Loan charges
69 5 min
Types of Home Loans
6 3 min
How to calculate your Home Loan EMI
77 9 min