Home Loan in Guntur_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Overview
Guntur is a city in central Andhra Pradesh, and it is the state's second largest city, with a growing population. Guntur is well-known for its tourist attractions, e-commerce industry, agriculture, and education sector. Due to the growing demand of real estate in Guntur, there are multiple housing options available.
Apply for a housing loan in Guntur with Bajaj Housing Finance to avail of competitive interest rates, long term tenors, and affordable monthly installments.
Home Loan in Guntur: Features & Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Features & Benefits
Attractive Interest Rates
Take advantage of our low Housing Loan interest rate today. Salaries and professional applicants can benefit from Home Loan EMIs as low as Rs.729/Lakh* at 8.45%*.
Home Loan Balance Transfer
Borrowers with existing Home Loans can take advantage of our features and benefits by transferring the loan balance to us. Interest rates begin as low as 8.60%* for eligible salaried applicants.
When you transfer your loan balance to Bajaj Housing Finance, you not only stand a chance to get a lower interest rate, you also get the option to apply for a Top-up Loan, which comes with no end-use restrictions.
Long Term Tenor
Choose a longer term to keep your Home Loan EMIs manageable. Select a term of up to 30 years to repay comfortably, without compromising on other financial goals.
You can also link your Home Loan interest rate to an external benchmark, such as the RBI Repo Rate, and benefit from lower pay-outs during favorable market conditions.
Home Loan in Guntur: Fees, Charges, and Interest rate_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Fees, Charges, and Interest rate
Bajaj Housing Finance provides attractive Home Loan interest rates starting at 8.45%* for both salaried and professional individuals. Borrowers have the chance to obtain a substantial loan amount with minimal paperwork and rapid processing and approval. Not only are the interest rates reasonable, other additional fees and charges are kept nominal and transparent, to optimise your borrowing experience.
Home Loan in Guntur: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Documents Required
To avail of a Home Loan in Guntur, you will need to submit supporting documents that establish your personal, employment, income, and financial details.
- KYC documents such as the Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, voter ID, and driving license
- Income details such as salary slips for the past 3 months (for salaried and salaried professional applicants) and proof of business (for self-employed applicants)
- Financial details such as banking statements for the past 6 months, Income Tax Returns, Profit and Loss Statements (self-employed applicants)
Please note that the list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed. These requirements will be communicated to you accordingly.
Home Loan in Guntur: Eligibility Parameters_WC
Home Loan in Guntur: Eligibility Parameters
Before you apply for a Home Loan in Guntur with Bajaj Housing Finance, it is important to check your Home Loan eligibility criteria to maximise your chances of getting approved with favourable terms.
Eligibility Criteria for Salaried Applicants
- Applicant can be a residing citizen of India or an NRI
- Applicant should be employed at a private or public company, or an MNC with a work experience of at least 3 years
- Applicants should be between 23 and 62 years of age**
Eligibility Criteria for Self-Employed Applicants
- Applicant must be an Indian (resident only)
- Applicant should have a steady source of income from an enterprise with a minimum of 5 years of business vintage
- Applicants should be between 25 to 70 years**
**Please note that the eligibility criteria mentioned are indicative. Also, the upper age limits of 62 and 70 years are considered as the applicant’s age at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan in Guntur_Related Article_wc