Home Loan in Chandigarh_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Overview
Chandigarh is a union territory and the capital city of two states, Punjab and Haryana. It is a well-planned city thronged by tourists throughout the year. It is also well-connected with the rest of the country and houses many good schools and colleges.
If you are planning to buy a home in Chandigarh, whether as an investment or to move in, you can apply for a Home Loan with Bajaj Housing Finance and enjoy many benefits.
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Features & Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Features and Benefits
Easy Balance Transfer Facility
Transfer your Home Loan to us and enjoy competitive interest rates with better borrowing terms.
Our Home Loan Balance Transfer facility comes with the option of availing of a Top-up Loan worth Rs.1 Crore* or higher, , based on your needs and eligibility. Funds availed of under this facility come with end-use flexibility.
No Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges
Individual Home Loan borrowers who avail of a loan from us on floating interest rates won’t be charged for part-prepayment and foreclosure in case they decide to close their loan early.
Bajaj Housing Finance gives borrowers a chance to repay the loan over a period extending up to 40 years. This makes paying off the loan easy and comfortable.
Our document requirements for a Home Loan in Chandigarh are simple and easy to meet. Our representatives will communicate our document requirements to you at the time of making a Home Loan application.
Online Account Management
Use our online customer portal to access your loan account details, make payments, and do a lot more at any time and from anywhere.
Online Home Loan Calculators
Use our Home Loan EMI Calculator to understand your EMI obligation against the amount you wish to borrow; this will help you plan your Home Loan journey with us in advance.
Integrated Branch Network
Not comfortable applying for a Home Loan online? Walk into one of our branches near you and make an application in person. Our representatives will help you to the best of their ability.
We understand you must be in a hurry to buy the home of your dreams. We, therefore, make it a point to disburse the loan amount as soon as possible. Expect quick processing and disbursal within 48 Hours* of application approval and document submission.
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Eligibility Criteria
Our Home Loan eligibility criteria are simple and easy to meet. Here are our eligibility criteria for a Home Loan in Chandigarh for salaried and self-employed individuals.
- If you are a salaried individual, you must be an Indian citizen (Including NRIs). If you are a self-employed individual, you must be an Indian (resident only).
- If you are a salaried employee, you must be between 23 and 75 ** years of age. If you are a self-employed individual, you must be between 25 and 70** years of age
- If you are a salaried individual, you must be able to show 3 years of work experience. If you are a self-employed individual, you must be able to show at least 5 years of business continuity
**The upper age limit is considered as the age at the time of loan maturity. Additionally, the upper age limit for applicants is subject to change, depending on the property profile.
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: Documents Required
Here are our document requirements for a housing loan in Chandigarh.
- KYC documents: These include address and identity proof documents, such as Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, Utility bills, Ration Card
- Mandatory documents: PAN Card or Form 60
- Passport-size photographs
- Form 16 and/or latest salary slips for salaried individuals/TR document and P&L statements for self-employed individuals
- Bank account statements for the previous 6 months
- Document for proof of business, with a minimum of 5 years vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
Please note that the list is indicative, and you may be asked for additional documents at the time of application.
Home Loan in Chandigarh: How to Apply_WC
Home Loan in Chandigarh: How to Apply
Applying for a Home Loan in Chandigarh with Bajaj Housing Finance is straightforward. Follow these steps to make an application online.
- Visit our website and open our online application form
- You will be asked to fill the bare minimum details related to your identity, address, type of loan and loan amount
- An OTP will be generated to verify your phone number after which our representative will contact you
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in chandigrah_Related Article_wc