Home Loan in Agra_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Overview
Agra is home to over 7000 small-scale industrial units which have now emerged as a primary source of employment for the residents of the city; thereby also fuelling the demand for housing. Further, Agra is a beautiful historic city that also welcomes tourists around the year. These factors have led to more and more people choosing Agra as an investment destination.
If you are planning to buy a home in the city and need a Home Loan in Agra, choose Bajaj Housing Finance. Read on to know why.
Home Loan in Agra: Features and Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Features and Benefits
Balance Transfer Facility
Bajaj Housing Finance offers a Home Loan Balance Transfer facility in Agra. If your current lender is not giving you the benefit of reduced interest rates, transfer your Home Loan to us for competitive interest rates as well as other beneficial facilities.
If you opt for a Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan in Agra, you get the option of availing of a sizeable Top-up Loan at competitive interest rates. This Top-up Loan can help you secure funds worth Rs.1 Crore* or more, basis eligibility.
Bajaj Housing Finance allows borrowers to repay their loans over a period extending up to 40 years, thereby making purchasing a house affordable for them.
Part-prepayment and Foreclosure Facility
If you opt for a Bajaj Housing Home Loan in Agra on floating interest rates, you won't be required to pay any fees or penalties in case you decide to close your loan early. Note that this is valid only for individual borrowers who have availed of housing loans at floating interest rates.
Online Home Loan Calculators
Use the Home Loan EMI Calculator to understand your EMI obligation each month and plan your loan journey. The calculator is easy-to-use and free.
We try to make the application process as simple and hassle-free as possible by keeping our document requirements to a bare minimum.
Online Account Management
Manage your loan online: access details, make payments, raise queries, you can do all of this and more through our customer portal.
Once you have made an application and submitted all the required documents, we make it a point to process your application and disburse the loan amount as soon as possible.
Home Loan in Agra: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Eligibility Criteria
For Salaried Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance eligibility criteria for a Home Loan in Agra are easy to meet.
- You must be Indian citizen (including NRIs)
- You must be between 23 and 75 years of age**.
- You must be a salaried individual and you must be able to show at least three years of work experience.
For Self-Employed Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance eligibility criteria for self-employed individuals in Agra are easy to meet. They are:
- You must be an Indian citizen (resident only)
- You must be between 25 and 70 years of age**.
- You must be able to showcase steady income from a business over at least the past 5 years.
**The upper age limit is considered as age at the time of loan maturity. Additionally, the upper age limit for applicants is subject to change, depending on the property profile.
Home Loan in Agra: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Documents Required
Our document requirements are minimal. Please keep these documents ready to experience a hassle-free process:
- KYC documents (i.e. address and identity proof documents, such as Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, utility bills)
- Mandatory documents (PAN card or Form 60)
- Passport-size photographs
- Form 16 or latest salary slips (for salaried individuals)/ TR Document and P&L Statement for the last 2 years (for self-employed individuals)
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months
- If you are a self-employed applicant, you must provide documents for proof of business that establish a minimum of 5 years of business vintage
Please note that this is only an indicative list. Our representatives may ask you for more documents at the time of Home Loan Processing. All requirements will be communicated to you by our representatives in advance.
Home Loan in Agra: How to Apply_WC
Home Loan in Agra: How to Apply
Applying for a Home Loan in Agra with Bajaj Housing Finance is easy. You could either make an online application or walk into one of our branches near your home and make an application in person. For online applications, follow these steps.
- Visit our website and open our online application form.
- You will be asked to fill the bare minimum details related to your identity, address, type of loan and loan amount.
- An OTP will be generated to verify your phone number after which our representative will contact you.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Agra_Related Article_wc