Home Loan in Agra_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Overview
Agra is home to over 7000 small-scale industrial units which employ thousands of people in the city. These units and the jobs they have created have led to rising demand for housing in Agra. Further, Agra is a beautiful historic city that also welcomes tourists around the year. These factors have led to more and more people choosing Agra as an investment destination. This is apparent from how land prices have increased in the city – in 2007, the land cost was in the range of Rs.2500 and Rs.3000 per square yard, which increased to Rs.5000 in 2010 and as of now, the land price is moving between Rs.8,000 to Rs.9,000 per square yard. These prices are only expected to see a further boost in the near future.
If you are planning to buy a home in the city and need a Home Loan in Agra, choose Bajaj Housing Finance. Read on to know why.
Home Loan in Agra: Features and Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Features and Benefits
Balance Transfer Facility
Bajaj Housing Finance offers a Home Loan Balance Transfer facility in Agra. If your current lender is not giving you the benefit of reduced interest rates, transfer your Home Loan to us for competitive interest rates as well as other beneficial facilities.
If you opt for a Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan in Agra, you get the option of availing of a sizeable Top-up Loan at competitive interest rates. This Top-up Loan comes with zero end-use restrictions. You can use the money to fund any need of yours.
Bajaj Housing Finance allows borrowers to repay their loans over a period extending up to 30 years, thereby making purchasing a house affordable for them.
Part-prepayment and Foreclosure Facility
If you opt for a Bajaj Housing Home Loan in Agra on floating interest rates, you won't be required to pay any fees or penalties in case you decide to close your loan early.
Online Home Loan Calculators
Use the Home Loan EMI Calculator to understand your EMI obligation each month and plan your loan journey. The calculator is easy-to-use and free.
We try to make the application process as simple and hassle-free as possible by keeping our document requirements to a bare minimum.
Online Account Management
Manage your loan online: access details, make payments, raise queries, you can do all of this and more through our customer portal.
Once you have made an application and submitted all the required documents, we make it a point to process your application and disburse the loan amount as soon as possible.
Home Loan in Agra: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Eligibility Criteria
For Salaried Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance eligibility criteria for a Home Loan in Agra are easy to meet.
- You must be a residing citizen of India.
- You must be between 23 and 62 years of age**.
- You must be a salaried individual and you must be able to show at least three years of work experience.
For Self-Employed Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance eligibility criteria for self-employed individuals in Agra are easy to meet. They are:
- You must be a residing citizen of India.
- You must be between 25 and 70 years of age**.
- You must be able to showcase steady income from a business over at least the past 5 years.
**Please note that the eligibility criteria mentioned are indicative. Also, the upper age limits of 62 and 70 years are considered as the applicant’s age at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan in Agra: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Agra: Documents Required
Our document requirements are minimal. Please keep these documents ready to experience a hassle-free process:
- KYC documents (i.e. address and identity proof documents, such as Aadhar, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, utility bills)
- Passport-size photographs
- Form 16 or latest salary slips (for salaried individuals)/ TR Document and P&L Statement for the last 2 years (for self-employed individuals)
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months
- If you are a self-employed applicant, you must provide documents for proof of business that establish a minimum of 5 years of business vintage
Please note that this is only an indicative list. Our representatives may ask you for more documents at the time of home loan processing. All requirements will be communicated to you by our representatives in advance.
Home Loan in Agra: How to Apply_WC
Home Loan in Agra: How to Apply
Applying for a Home Loan in Agra with Bajaj Housing Finance is easy. You could either make an online application or walk into one of our branches near your home and make an application in person. For online applications, follow these steps.
- Visit our website and open our online application form.
- You will be asked to fill the bare minimum details related to your identity, address, type of loan and loan amount.
- An OTP will be generated to verify your phone number after which our representative will contact you.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Agra_Related Article_wc