Home Loan in Hyderabad_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Hyderabad_WC
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Overview
Hyderabad is emerging as one of the top real estate investment destinations in the country. Further, the state government has been working towards the development of infrastructure in the city, helping the real estate development further. Hyderabad is also home to many growing companies and thus, employment opportunities are enormous.
If you need a Home Loan in Hyderabad, for a property to move in to, or to rent, consider applying with Bajaj Housing Finance for industry-best lending terms.
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Features & Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Features and Benefits
Borrowers can choose to pay their Home Loan over a tenor extending up to 40 years and make paying off their Home Loan easy and comfortable.
Our eligibility criteria are simple, and our document requirements are minimal, which ensures easy approval and quick disbursal of loan.
Online Account Management
Our customer portal aims to keep your borrowing journey just as hassle-free even after disbursal. You can access all your loan details and even make payments online, without the stress of making branch visits.
Online Home Loan Calculators
A Home Loan is a big financial commitment that an individual undertakes, hence being absolutely sure of the amount, and the subsequent EMIs beforehand help. Our online loan calculators allow borrowers to plan their loan journey in advance and ensure they never get behind on their EMIs.
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Eligibility Criteria
Our Home Loan eligibility criteria are simple and easy to meet.
- You must be an Indian citizen (including NRI) if you are a salaried individual
- You must be an Indian citizen (resident only) if you are self-employed
- If you are a salaried individual, you must be between 23 and 75 years** and if you are a self-employed individual, you must be between 25 and 70 years** of age
- If you are a salaried individual, you should be able to show at least 3 years of working experience
- If you are a self-employed individual, you must be able to show at least 5 years of business vintage
**The upper age limit is considered as the age at the time of loan maturity. Additionally, the upper age limit for applicants is subject to change, depending on the property profile.
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Hyderabad: Documents Required
Please keep these documents ready while applying for a Home Loan in Hyderabad.
- KYC documents (address and identity proofs)
- Mandatory documents (PAN Card/Form 60)
- Form 16 and/or latest salary slips for salaried individuals/TR document and P&L statements for self-employed individuals
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months
- Document for proof of business, with minimum 5 years’ vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
Please note that this is only an indicative list. You may be asked for more documents at the time of loan processing. Our representatives will communicate any requirements to you in person during the loan application process.
Once you have accessed your eligibility and arranged for the documents required for home loan, go ahead and apply for a Home Loan with us, and be ensured of a hassle-free application journey.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Hyderabad_Related Article_wc