Home Loan Statusresource-Banner_WC
How to Check Your Bajaj Housing Finance HL Status_Article_Details_WC
If you have applied for a housing loan with Bajaj Housing Finance, you can use the Bajaj application tracker to check the status of your application both online and offline. In this article, we'll guide you through the simple steps on how to check Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan status.
How to Check Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan Status Offline?
After submitting your Home Loan application, a Bajaj Housing Finance representative will connect with you within the next 24 hours* to guide you through the next steps. Ensure that you keep all the necessary documents ready to speed up the loan approval and verification process.
You will get timely updates regarding your Housing Loan application status from our representative. Once the loan application is approved, we will connect with you to issue the Home Loan sanction letter, following which the Home Loan amount will be disbursed (within 48 Hours* from the time of loan approval and document verification). You can also contact us through the following modes:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call us on “02245297300” (available from Monday to Saturday between 9 am to 6 pm)
Additional Read: How to Connect with Bajaj Housing Customer Care
How to Track Bajaj Home Loan Application Status Online?
Here are the simple steps to track your Home Loan application status online through website and mobile app.
Using Official Website
- Visit the Bajaj Housing Finance website.
- Look for the "Customer Login" button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the button to be redirected to the customer portal.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials.
- Once logged in, you will see several options to check the status of your loan.
- Choose the appropriate option to find out the status of your Home Loan application.
Using Mobile App
- Go to the Android Play Store or the Apple app store on your mobile device.
- Search for "Bajaj Housing Finance" app and download it.
- Install the app on your device and open it.
- Login using your credentials (username and password).
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to view the status of your Bajaj Home Loan application.
- You can also use the app to check your loan details, make payments, and manage your account.
*Terms and conditions apply
Read Also: Required Documents for Home Loan
What details are needed to check the Home Loan application status?_WC
Checking your Home Loan status is an easy task which makes your loan journey seamless and helps your track your status at every stage from login to disbursement. It is a one-stop solution for all your needs. Simply visit the website of a housing finance company that you have applied for. You need a few details about your loan application, such as your Home Loan application ID or mobile number, to check the application status. Once you enter these details, you will know your Home Loan status.
It is a unique number assigned to you during Home Loan application. The reference number is derived technologically and designated for just a single user. This helps the lender to link your database with this particular unique number which further helps them to monitor loan related information. It helps you track your Home Loan status online or offline. You cannot track your Home Loan application status without reference number. If you don’t have one, get in touch with the lender to know about reference number.
While care is taken to update the information, products, and services included in or available on our website and related platforms/websites, there may be inadvertent errors or delays in updating the information. The material contained in this website and on associated web pages, is for reference and general information purposes, and the details mentioned in the respective product/service document shall prevail in case of any inconsistency. Users should seek professional advice before acting on the basis of the information contained herein. Please take an informed decision with respect to any product or service after going through the relevant product/service document and applicable terms and conditions. Neither Bajaj Housing Finance Limited nor any of its agents/associates/affiliates shall be liable for any act or omission of the Users relying on the information contained on this website and on associated web pages. In case any inconsistencies are observed, please click on contact information.
Check Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Status_RAC_WC