How to Login to Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal Banner_WC
How to Login to Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal_WC
If you have a loan running with Bajaj Housing Finance, you can use the company's online portal to manage your loan account, make payments, raise queries and access your pre-approved loan offers. The Bajaj Housing Finance online customer portal is quite easy to use -- all one needs is a stable internet connection and one can access all information related to their account at any time and from anywhere.
Steps to Login to Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal
Now that we have apprised you about the many features of the Bajaj Housing Finance customer portal, let us look at how you can log in to this portal. Logging into your Bajaj Housing Finance portal is easy when you have your username and password. However, in case you have forgotten the username or password, you can log in to your account with an OTP.
Log in with an OTP
If you have forgotten your username and password, you can log into your Bajaj Housing Finance account with an OTP. The process is easy – enter your customer ID, email ID or mobile number in the login field and click on 'Generate OTP'. Once you do this, you will receive an OTP on your phone. You will be required to go through some verification protocols, so make sure you have a few minutes free.
Log in with a Password
If you do remember your password, logging into the Bajaj Housing Finance customer portal is even easier. Go to the login page and enter your customer ID, email ID or phone number. After this, click on the 'I have a password' button. Enter your password and click on next.
The Bajaj Housing Finance portal is quite easy to use. It makes your life as a borrower a lot simpler and easier. The portal allows you to manage your loan account at any time and from anywhere.
Over the last few years, Bajaj Housing Finance has catered to the needs of thousands of home finance borrowers and the number of people who choose to trust us continues to grow. If you are looking to avail of a home loan, choose Bajaj Housing Finance for a hassle-free loan journey. Here's why millions of people across the country trust us and here's why you should too.
Benefits of Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal_WC
Benefits of Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal
If you have a loan running with Bajaj Housing Finance, know that you will be using the Bajaj Housing Finance portal often. Therefore, you must apprise yourself of various features of the portal. Read on to know more.
- Borrowers can use the portal to make payments. In case you missed paying an EMI, you can make a transaction towards it through the customer portal.
- If you wish to part pre-pay or foreclose your loan, you can do so through the portal. With Bajaj Housing Finance, individual borrowers who have availed of a loan on floating interest rates can prepay or foreclose their loan without paying any extra charges.
- The Bajaj Housing Finance customer portal can also be used to download loan statements and a NOC or no-objection certificate once you have paid the loan.
- If you wish to update your contact information, you can do so using the Bajaj customer portal. Similarly, you can also use the portal to access your pre-approved loan offers.
- Lastly, using the Bajaj Housing Finance customer portal login, you can also buy insurance policies offered by Bajaj Finance.
*Terms and conditions apply.
How to Login to Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal_RA
How to Login to Bajaj Housing Finance Customer Portal _Quicklinks_WC