Home Loan in Dehradun_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Dehradun: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Dehradun: Overview
Several reasons make Dehradun a smart real estate investment choice. Located close to Delhi, Dehradun not only enjoys strong connectivity with the rest of the country but is also home to several renowned academic institutions. Given its popularity amongst tourists as well, it is, therefore, not very surprising that the realty sector in Dehradun is flourishing.
If you are planning to buy a property in Dehradun, whether for investment purposes or as your own residence, chances are you will need some form of financial assistance to go through with your decision. Looking for a Home Loan in Dehradun? Apply with Bajaj Housing Finance.
Home Loan in Dehradun: Features and Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Dehradun: Features and Benefits
Easy Balance Transfer Facility
Transfer your Home Loan to us and enjoy interest rates as low as 8.60%*. Opting for our Home Loan Balance Transfer facility will allow you the chance to reduce your total cost of borrowing.
When you opt for a Home Loan Balance Transfer, you get the option of availing of a Top-up Loan, that can help you address other financial expenses.
Choose to pay your Home Loan over a period extending up to 30 years and become a homeowner while keeping your EMI payments affordable and stress-free.
Our Home Loan Eligibility requirements are easy to meet and our documentation requirements are minimal, which ensures a quick and hassle-free loan application and approval process.
Home Loan in Dehradun: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Dehradun: Documents Required
These are the documents you may need if you are planning to apply for a Home Loan from Bajaj Housing Finance.
- KYC documents, such as Aadhar and PAN cards
- Passport-size photographs
- Form 16/latest salary slips in the case of salaried individuals
- TR Document/P&L statement in the case of self-employed individuals
- Document for proof of business, with minimum 5 years’ vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
Please note that this is only an indicative list. During the time of loan processing, additional documents may be required. These requirements will be communicated to you.
Home Loan in Dehradun: How to Apply_WC
Home Loan in Dehradun: How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for a Home Loan:
- Visit our website and open our online application form
- Provide your personal and income details, as requested
- Select the type of loan you wish to avail
- If you have selected the property you wish to buy, enter the property details
- Submit the application form.
Once you submit the form, our customer service team will connect with you and explain to you the other steps of the process.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Dehradun _Related Article_wc