For Salaried Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance Limited Home Loan eligibility criteria are easy to meet. They are**:
**Please note that the list of eligibility mentioned is indicative. Terms and Conditions Applied.
For Self-employed Individuals
Bajaj Housing Finance Limited E-Home Loan eligibility criteria are simple. They are**:
• You should be a resident of India.
• You should be between 25 and 70 years of age.
• You should be a self-employed individual with at least 5 years of continuity in your current business.
**Please note that the list of eligibility mentioned is indicative. Terms and Conditions
Documents Required for E-Home Loan
You will need these documents* to apply for a Bajaj Housing Finance Limited E-Home Loan:
• KYC documents (address and identity proofs)
• Form 16 or latest salary slips (for salaried individuals)/ TR Document and P&L Statement of last 2 years (for self-employed individuals)
• Bank account statements of the previous 6 months
• Document for proof of business, with minimum 5 years’ vintage (for businessmen/self-employed individuals only)
**Please note that the list of documents mentioned is indicative. During loan processing, additional documents may be needed. These requirements will be communicated to you accordingly.
Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
Home Loan Eligibility and Documentation
Home Loan Fees and Interest Rates
Home Loan EMI Calculator
How to Apply for Home Loan
Home Loan Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Get additional top-up loan with Loan against property balance transfer
Now calculate your monthly EMI, instalments and rate of interest on the loan amount
Get a top up loan without additional documentation
Now know your Home Loan Eligibility