Mortgage Loan Process-Banner_WC
Mortgage Loan Process_New_WC
Mortgage loans are secured advances as they involve pledging a property as collateral to avail of funds. This type of financing is popular as borrowers can access a sizeable loan amount against a long repayment tenor. In addition, the presence of collateral also makes the process of mortgage loan sanctioning more streamlined for borrowers and the approval process stands to be faster and smoother – given the nature of the security.
Easy Documentation Process
Applicants need to provide only a few essential documents, including KYC, address proof, property documents, and income proof.
Competitive Interest Rates
Applicants can enjoy low-interest rates for mortgage loans compared to unsecured loans, basis their eligibility.
Simple Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to meet only our basic eligibility parameters to be eligible to make the most out of our Loan Against Property, including a stable source of income, and good credit history.
Flexible and Long Tenor
The repayment tenor goes up to 18 years for eligible applicants to assist in comfortable repayment of the loan.
Bajaj Housing Finance offers one of the fastest mortgage loans with the lowest interest rates. Applicants can easily check how much EMI they have to pay using a Loan Against Property EMI Calculator and apply accordingly.
The Loan Against Property eligibility criteria is easy-to-meet and basic, so applicants can qualify for the loan amount they desire with ease.
Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
The Bajaj Housing Finance Loan Against Property eligibility criteria are simple and easy-to-meet. Meet these criteria to get a loan at attractive interest rates from us.
- Applicants must be residing citizens of India
- Applicants must have an ideal CIBIL score of 750 or higher
- Salaried and professional applicants must be between 28 and 60 years** of age
- Self-employed applicants must be between 25 and 70 years of age**
- Salaried applicants must be employed with a public, private or a multinational organization with a minimum work experience of 3 years
- Self-employed applicants must be able to establish a minimum of 5 years of business continuity
**The upper age limit is considered as age at the time of loan maturity. Additionally, the upper age limit for salaried applicants is subject to change, depending on the property profile.
Documents required for a Loan Against Property
To complete your application, you will need to keep the following documents handy.
- KYC Documents – Photo ID includes PAN Card (mandatory) and Aadhar Card, or Voter ID. Residential proof can include utility bills or bank passbook.
- Income Proof – Salaried applicants must submit their last 3 months’ salary slips, and self-employed applicants need to establish a steady flow of income from the existing business for 5 years through P&L statements, among other documents
- Taxation Document – Applicants must submit their latest ITR as requested
- Property Documents – Applicants must provide a copy of the documents of the property to be mortgaged, along with Title documents
Note: This list is indicative. Additional documents may be needed during loan processing.
The application process for a Loan Against Property is simple and convenient. Proceed with the following steps to apply for a Loan Against Property with Bajaj Housing Finance.
Fill in the online application form with your occupation and Loan Against Property type
Next, fill in your personal, residential and financial details to complete submission
A Bajaj Housing Finance representative will get in touch with you. Submit all the necessary documents to them, by opting for the doorstep document pick-up service
Receive disbursal of your loan within 72 hours* of approval and verification
*Terms and conditions apply