Loan Against Property in Dehradun _Banner_WC
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Overview_WC
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Overview
Dehradun is Uttarakhand's capital and most populous city, and it is best known for its tourism destination, which is surrounded by popular hill stations like Mussoorie and pilgrimage sites like Haridwar and Rishikesh. Dehradun has scenic landscapes as well as modern facilities, making it a real estate hotspot. You can be confident that Bajaj Housing Finance is actively providing Loan Against Property to eligible applicants in Dehradun in order to meet their needs.
Features and Benefits of Loan Against Property_WC
Features and Benefits of Loan Against Property
Affordable Interest Rate
Bajaj Housing Finance offers competitive interest rates for property loan to both salaried and self-employed individuals.
Higher Sanction Amounts
Borrowers who qualify for Loan Against Property can benefit from high sanction amounts of Rs.5 Crore* and higher basis eligibility. The final sanction amount is determined by your loan profile and the mortgaged property.
A Loan Against Property offers you a sizable amount of money to tackle your planned or unplanned expenses. You can receive the funds within 72 hours* of submitting your documents.
Long Term Tenors
Enjoy a comfortable repayment tenor of up to 18 years.
A Loan Against Property does not have any end-use restrictions, and the money can be used towards any expense that you may have, such as funding your child’s education, business expenses or even travel expenses.
Zero Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges
Borrowers opting for a Loan Against Property with a floating interest rate need not pay any additional charges on prepayment or foreclosure.
Loan Against Property Interest Rates_WC
Loan Against Property Interest Rates
Bajaj Housing Finance offers a Loan Against Property for both salaried and self-employed individuals at a competitive rate of interest starting at 10.10%* p.a. Apply today and reap the benefits of a sizeable sanction amount, affordable interest rates, and quick disbursal within 72 hours* from the time of submission of your documents.
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Document Required_WC
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Document Required
Bajaj Housing Finance only requires you to submit a minimum number of documents, keeping this process straightforward and easy. Keep the necessary documents handy while applying for a Loan Against Property to ensure that your loan application is streamlined and that it moves quickly through the loan application process.
- Identification proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration card, Voter ID, or any other form of government-approved identification proof.
- Employment proof such as Company identity card.
- Income proof such as latest salary slips, banking statements for the past 3 months, form 60, and Income Tax Returns.
- Copy of the documents that you are looking to mortgage, such as the title deed.
- Identification proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration card, Voter ID or any other form of government-approved identification proof.
- Proof of business such as a partnership agreement and registration certificate.
- Income proof such as company banking statements for the past 6 months, Income Tax Returns, balance sheet, and profit and loss statements.
- Copy of the documents that you are looking to mortgage such as title deed.
Note: This list is indicative and you may be requested to submit more documents, if required.
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Loan Against Property in Dehradun: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Bajaj Housing Finance’s property loan in Dehradun, self-employed and salaried applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Must be an Indian resident
- The age of the applicant must be between 25 and 70 years** at the time of loan maturity
- Must be able show a minimum of 5 years of business continuity
- Should have a CIBIL score of 750 plus
- The applicant must be the owner of the property to be mortgaged
- Must be an Indian resident
- The age of the applicant must be between 28 and 58 years** at the time of loan maturity
- Work experience of minimum 3 years in a reputed company is compulsory
- CIBIL Score of 750+ is desirable
- The borrower must be the rightful owner of the property they wish to mortgage
**Please note that the maximum age is the age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Process to Apply for Loan Against Property in Dehradun_WC
Process to Apply for Loan Against Property in Dehradun
Over the years, the process of applying for a property loan has become relatively easy and straightforward. Bajaj Housing Finance offers you the benefit of applying on the website itself. Here is how you can do so:
Step 1: Visit the Bajaj Housing Finance Website.
Step 2: Navigate to the Loan Against Property section.
Step 3: Click on “Apply Now”
Step 4: Once redirected to the application form, you will be required to fill in the necessary details, such as:
- Contact Number
- Employment Type (Salaried, Self-Employed or Self-Employed Professional)
- Type of loan
- Net monthly income or salary
- PIN code
- Required loan amount
Step 5: Generate OTP and Submit the application form
A customer representative from Bajaj Housing Finance will get in touch with you within 24 hours* to guide you through the next steps of your loan application.
*Terms & conditions apply.
Loan Against Property in Dehradun_RA_WC
Loan Against Property in Dehradun _QuickLinks_WC