Home Loan in Hospet_Banner_WC
Home Loan in Hospet: Overview_WC
Home Loan in Hospet: Overview
Hospet is located along the banks of Tungabhadra river. Its proximity to Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is its biggest asset. Tourists flock Hampi around the year and over the last few years, have been showing developing interest in Hospet too. Thus, tourism is thriving in Hospet. Further, Hospet is well-connected with the rest of Karnataka through the Jindal Vidyanagar airport, which is only 330 kilometres away from the town.
An investment in Hospet is poised to bring good returns in the long run. If you are planning to invest in the city and need a Home Loan to facilitate the property purchase, consider opting for a Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan.
Home Loan in Hospet: Features and Benefits_WC
Home Loan in Hospet: Features and Benefits
Competitive Rate of Interest
Bajaj Housing Finance offers Home Loans in Hospet at competitive interest rates, that bring down your total cost of borrowing. Upon meeting our eligibility criteria, stand to gain from reasonable interest rates on your Home Loan.
Home Loan Balance Transfer
Transfer your Home Loan to Bajaj Housing Finance and enjoy low-interest rates, the option to avail of a Top-up Loan that comes with end-use flexibility, and several other perks and benefits.
Repayment Tenor of 40 Years
If you wish to make your EMIs affordable and the process of repaying your loan completely stress-free, choose to pay your EMIs over a period extending up to 40 years.
Our eligibility criteria are straightforward, and our document requirements are minimal. This ensures speedy approval, quick disbursal and a truly hassle-free loan application process.
Zero Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure Charges
Those who have availed of a loan on floating interest rates are required to pay no additional charges in case they decide to part pre-pay or foreclose their Home Loan, provided they are individual borrowers.
External Benchmark Linked Loans
Now, link your loan to an external benchmark, i.e. the Repo Rate, and pay lower interest rates under conducive market conditions.
Home Loan in Hospet: Eligibility Criteria_WC
Home Loan in Hospet: Eligibility Criteria
For Salaried Individuals
Here are our eligibility criteria for salaried individuals:
- Should be an Indian citizen (including NRIs) between the age of 23 and 75 years**
- Should be a working professional with at least three years of work experience
For Self-Employed Individuals
Here are our eligibility criteria for a home loan in Hospet for self-employed individuals:
- Should be an Indian (Resident only) between the age of 25 and 70 years**
- Should be financially stable and must be able to show at least 5 years of business vintage
**The upper age limit is considered as the age at the time of loan maturity. Additionally, the upper age limit for applicants is subject to change, depending on the property profile.
Home Loan in Hospet: Documents Required_WC
Home Loan in Hospet: Documents Required
To add to our ease of documentation, we have provided a list of documents that are typically required to process a Home Loan application:
- KYC documents: You will need both address and identity proof documents for this
- Mandatory documents such as PAN card or Form 60
- Passport-size photographs
- Salaried individuals should keep their Form 16 and latest salary slips ready
- Self-employed individuals must keep their TR document and P&L statement of the last 2 years handy with them. They must be able to provide documents for proof of business.
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months
Please keep in mind that this is only an indicative list. You may be asked for additional documents at the time of loan processing. These requirements will be communicated to you by our team.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Hospet_Related Article_wc