Home Loan in Badami_Banner_WC
Home Loan Overview Badami_WC
Home Loan Overview
Badami, formerly known as Vatapi, is a city in the Bagalok district of Karnataka and is famous for its Badami Cave Temples, which attract tourists from all over the country and have been declared as a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Badami is also known for its rapidly growing economy, which provides numerous job opportunities.
Bajaj Housing Finance has a widespread presence in Karnataka and offers lucrative Home Loan options to applicants looking to build or purchase their dream home in Badami.
Home Loan Benefits Badami_WC
Home Loan Benefits
Competitive Interest Rate
We offer competitive interest rates to salaried and self-employed professional applicants, starting at 8.45%* p.a.
Long Term Repayment
We provide long-term repayment plans that can help make your EMIs more affordable. You may choose a long-term EMI of up to 30 years.
With Bajaj Housing Finance's substantial sanctions, you won't have to worry about your sanction when purchasing your dream home. If you meet the housing loan eligibility criteria, you can receive up to Rs.5 Crore* or more.
Link to External Benchmarks
We give you the option of linking your Home Loan to an external benchmark such as the Repo Rate, allowing you to benefit from favorable market conditions.
Home Loan Balance Transfer
If you have an existing Home Loan, you can choose to transfer you outstanding loan balance to Bajaj Housing Finance and maximise your savings, supplemented by the reasonable interest rates offered by us.
Once you have submitted all the required documentation and your Home Loan application has been approved, you can expect a quick disbursement within 48 hours*, following successful verification.
Home Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges Badami_WC
Home Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
We provide competitive interest rates for Home Loans that start as low as 8.45%* p.a. (for salaried individuals). However, our rates are just as attractive for other employment types as well:
Here are some key points to remember about the Home Loan interest rate, fees, and charges:
- The interest rate for a salaried and professional applicant begins at 8.45%* p.a.
- The interest rate for a self-employed applicant begins at 9.10%* p.a.
- Applicants will be charged a processing fee of up to 7% of the loan amount.
Home Loan Documents Required Badami_WC
Home Loan Documents Required
Bajaj Housing Finance requires only a few supporting documents, increasing your chances of getting approved significantly.
- KYC documents such as Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, and Voter ID Card
- Income proof such as salary slips for the past 3 months (for salaried applicants)
- Proof of business such as Incorporation Certificate, Memorandum of Association, and Company profile (for self-employed applicants)
- Financial documents such as banking statements for the past 6 months, and Income Tax Returns
- Property documents such as Allotment letter, Title Deed, and Property Tax Receipt.
Applicants should note that this list is only indicative. You may be required to provide additional documentation, basis your profile.
Home Loan Eligibility in Badami_WC
Home Loan Eligibility in Badami
When applying for a Home Loan, a borrower must meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
Salaried and Professional Applicant
- The applicant should be Indian (including NRIs)
- The applicant should be between the ages of 23 and 62**
- The applicant should have at least 3 years of work experience in an MNC, a public or private sector company
- The applicant should be Indian (resident only)
- The applicant should be between the ages of 25 and 70**
- The applicant should have at least 5 years of experience in the current business
**Maximum age considered at the time of loan maturity.
Home Loan Application Process Badami_WC
Home Loan Application Process
Before applying for a housing loan, it is critical that you conduct thorough market research to better understand the lending terms you will be receiving and to get an approximate idea of your loan feasibility such as loan amount you can afford to borrow, monthly instalments, tenor period, and interest rate you can afford to repay at.
After you have conducted your research, here's how you can apply for a Home Loan:
- Visit the website
- In the upper left panel, navigate to the Home Loan section
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill out the application form with your name, contact information, loan amount, PIN code, monthly income, and other financial information
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’ and submit the application form
After submitting the application form, a customer representative from Bajaj Housing Finance will contact you within 24 hours* to walk you through the next processes, which include documentation and verification.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Home Loan in Badami_Related Article_wc