Now Apply for a Home Loan through WhatsApp
Frequently Asked Questions
Bajaj Housing Finance enables a seamless Home Loan application journey for salaried and professional applicants that can be completed end-to-end on the WhatsApp application. To start the journey, you can scan the QR code provided on our website or message ‘Hi’ on 750 750 7315 and avail of our services at no extra charge with no additional app download.
One of the key features of our WhatsApp Home Loan Application process, apart from its convenience and ease, is the Digital In-Principle Sanction Letter you stand to receive if you meet our initial eligibility criteria and accept the in-app Home Loan offer.
The document is sent to your inbox and is valid for 180 days from the time it is issued. You can use the document as a proof of your eligibility to avail of your desired Home Loan amount at the time of property purchase.
Borrowers should note that the Digital In-Principle Sanction Letter entails an ‘in-principal’ offer. In other words, the final offer is subject to: (a) verification checks pertaining to credit, employment, residence, identity, property, etc. (b) the disclosure of all facts concerning your income or ability to repay the loan, and (c) the availability of all documents/information, as requested by us when processing your application.
The WhatsApp Home Loan application requests only a limited amount of information from applicants to make the journey quick and hassle-free. To help you keep the information ready, we’ve provided a list# of the parameters we check during the journey:
- Occupation type
- Loan type – fresh Home Loan or Balance Transfer
- Identification and personal details, such as your name, birth date and PIN code, amongst others
- Loan specific details, such as your preferred loan amount
- Financial details, such as your monthly income and obligations
- Property details
Upon submitting the requested details and meeting our basic eligibility criteria, you will be given a Home Loan offer. Proceed to pay the nominal fee of Rs. 1,999 + GST to receive your In-Principle Digital Sanction letter.
#Applicants should note that they might be asked for further details at the time of Home Loan approval and processing.
The Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan has easy-to-meet eligibility parameters that help prospective applicants avail of the loan without hassles. Meet our basic criteria to benefit from our competitive offerings:
|Salaried Applicants||Self-Employed Applicants|
|The applicant should be employed with a stable source of salaried income from a public or a private company or a multinational with a minimum 3 years of work experience||The applicant should be self-employed with a business continuity of over 5 years in the current enterprise|
|The applicant should be between 23 and 62 years of age**||The applicant should be between 25 and 70 years of age**|
|The applicant should be a residing Indian citizen||The applicant should be a residing citizen of India|
**The upper age limit is considered as age at the time of loan maturity
Note: The above listed parameters are indicative and can include additional criteria. These are true various employment types who are eligible for the Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan.
By fulfilling the necessary requirements and displaying a solid credit history, salaried and professional applicants can obtain competitive loan rates from Bajaj Housing Finance.
Salaried Floating Reference Rate: 15.40%*
Home Loan Interest Rate (Floating)
|Loan Type||Effective ROI (p.a.)|
|Home Loan||8.60%* to 15.00%*|
|Home Loan Balance Transfer||8.70%* to 15.00%*|
|Top-Up Loan||9.80%* to 18.00%*|
Prospective applicants can also avail of repo rate linked Home Loans. Applicants should also note that there are no additional part-prepayment or foreclosure charges on Home Loans issued to individuals with a floating interest rate. For the complete list of fees and charges, click here.
After you successfully complete the Home Loan application journey, our customer representative will reach out to guide you through the next steps. Additionally, to ensure a hassle-free processing and approval journey, you are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- KYC Documents: documents that serve as proofs of your identity and address
- Proof of Income: Salary slips for 3 months
- Qualification: Education certificates for self-employed professionals
- Financial: Bank account statement for 6 months, ITR, P&L statement for self-employed professionals
The list of documents required for a home loan is indicative. Borrowers may need to provide additional documents to showcase their home loan eligibility.
All applicants should also provide a set of property documents required for a home loan, such as the title deed and allotment letter.
For further queries, you can reach us on 020 6814 5333
Some of the key salient features of the Bajaj Housing Finance Home Loan include the following:
- Competitive interest rates that come with an option of being linked to the RBI Repo Rate
- Sizeable loan sums to allow for easy homebuying
- Easy Balance Transfer facility with an additional top-up option
- Flexible repayment plans with a tenor that can extend up to 30 years
- Minimal documentation and easy loan eligibility criteria
- Zero Part-Prepayment and Foreclosure charges for individual borrowers with floating interest rates
- Disbursal in 48 hours* from the time of successful approval and document verification
Bajaj Housing Finance has simplified the Home Loan application journey, allowing eligible individuals to avail of our competitive offerings in a matter of minutes. While applying for a Home Loan through WhatsApp, you benefit from:
- A time-efficient application journey
- Minimal eligibility asks
- The option to customise your offer
- Instant In-Principle Digital Sanction Letter
- 24/7* availability
- Secure and data encryption every step of the way
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By opting in and registering for the Bajaj Housing Finance Online Home Loan services on WhatsApp, you hereby consent and allow the Company to connect with you on WhatsApp for other promotional messages as well.
- All final Home Loan approvals and disbursals will be at the sole discretion of Bajaj Housing Finance.
- Please go through our detailed terms and conditions document for more information.